The Hanson 36" Single Bathroom Vanity Set brings both warmth and function to your bathroom, making it the perfect choice for your next bath project. It showcases classic features including crown molding and fluted trim detailing on the legs. The white glossy finish looks crisp against the genuine Carrara marble top and the piece offers polished silver knobs on each drawer front. The ceramic under-mount sink blends seamlessly into the marble top. For storage, this piece provides plenty of it. The bottom drawer is a double drawer, offering ample storage for all your bathroom belongings. There is one false drawer on top and a middle drawer for additional storage
- Color is white with a gray marbled top
- Made of genuine Carrera Marble, Solid Acacia wood, Ceramics, MDF: 68 percent, Engineered wood components, Antimony metal
- Construction details: Features a solid acacia wood frame with a genuine marble top and ceramic inset sink, with engineered wood back and drawer components. Also showcases metal drawer glides, full drawer extension and a triple faucet hole
- She is rectangular with a rectangular inset sink
- Item dimensions are 36"W x 22"D x 35"H and weight is 146 lbs
- Item arrives fully assembled
- Rectangular under-mount ceramic sink with dimensions: 15.5"W x 11"D x 6.9"H
- Plumbing cutouts on the rear
- Marble top is sealed with water protection coat however, avoid leaving wet on surface for prolonged periods.
- Spout reach (front to back) is 6 in and triple faucet hole
- Weight capacity is 200 lbs
- Use as a single freestanding bathroom vanity set
- Wipe clean with dry cloth. No harsh chemicals on wood or marble
||36W x 22D x 35H
||Acacia, MDF, Ceramic Sink, Carrara Marble
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.