1. Featuring solid wood.
2. Beautiful multi step lacquer finish.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Custom cast iron pulls feature antique brass finish.
5. Solid wood drawers feature front dove tail joinery and ball bearing glides.
6. 52" TV Stand perfect for reduced spaces. 62" TV Stand holds most medium sized TVs.76" TV Stand holds large sized TVs.
7. Wire management grommets on back make it a perfect compartment for any electronic media.
8. Top open area designed to fit popular sound bar systems.
9. Fixed shelf behind glass doors two removable shelves one behind each wood door.
1. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making.Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
4. Finish wont chip or fade.
5. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smoothoperation on drawers.
6. TV Stand is the perfect small size with all the functionality and plenty of storage options.
7. Helps organize cables neatly.
8. Open space can also have multiple uses as an extra storage space.
- 1. Featuring solid wood.
- 2. Beautiful multi-step lacquer finish.
- 3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
- 4. Custom cast iron pulls feature antique brass finish.
- 5. Solid wood drawers feature front dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides.
- 6. 52" TV Stand perfect for reduced spaces. 62" TV Stand holds most medium-sized TVs.76" TV Stand holds large sized TVs.
- 7. The top open area designed to fit popular sound bar systems.
- 8. Fixed shelf behind glass doors two removable shelves one behind each wood door.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.